Forcepoint™ was created to empower organizations to drive their business forward by safely embracing transformative technologies – cloud, mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), and others – through a unified, cloud-centric platform that safeguards users, networks and data while eliminating the inefficiencies involved in managing a collection of point security products.
Our platform protects against threats from insider threats (accidental and malicious) as well as outside attackers, rapidly detect breaches, minimize “dwell time” – the period between compromise and remediation – and stop theft. With Forcepoint, organizations can protect users, networks and data in the cloud, on the road, and in the office. We simplify compliance, enable better decision-making and streamline security so that our customers can concentrate on what’s important to them.
Our approach is to provide a unified cloud-centric platform to defend against attacks, detect suspicious activity sooner, and give the context needed to decide what actions to take to defeat the attack and stop data theft. Defend, detect, decide, defeat – this is our vision for Forcepoint 4D Security.
We empower you to:
- Safeguard your users, data and networks
- Combat the most determined adversaries – insiders and outsiders
- Simplify compliance, enable better decision-making to streamline security
- Focus on what matters most to move your business forward
- Forcepoint was created by uniting the user protection, data security and cloud expertise of Websense with the defense-grade insider threat and analytics technology of Raytheon and the next-generation network protection capabilities of Stonesoft. Unlike other security companies, we have:
- Years of experience and the financial commitment necessary to build and deliver sophisticated, integrated systems. The ongoing ability to commercialize a unique set of expertise gained on the harshest cyber frontlines A passion to relentlessly pursue solutions that empower our customers to move their business forward with cloud, mobility and other disruptive advances while simplifying their security environment. That’s why more than 20,000 organizations around the world rely on Forcepoint to reduce risk and handle threats so they can focus their full attention on what matters most to them.
Insider Threat Data Protection
Security For Cloud
- TRITON® AP-DATA: Stop Data Theft, Meet Regulatory Compliance and Secure Your Intellectual Property from Internal and External Threats
- TRITON® AP-ENDPOINT: Stop Advanced Threats and Secure Sensitive Data for Roaming Users
- SureView® Insider Threat: The Visibility and Context You Need to Eliminate Insider Threats
- TRITON® AP-EMAIL Cloud: Stop Advanced, Targeted Attacks, Identify High Risk Users and Control Insider Threats
- TRITON® AP-WEB Cloud: Web Security That Provides Protection Wherever Today’s Employees Are – at Home, on the Road and in the Office
- Threat Protection for Linux: Detect Potential Threats and Unauthorized Programs on Your Linux Systems
- TRITON® RiskVision: Actionable Threat Intelligence Into Data Theft, Advanced Cyber Threats and Other Sources of Risk to Your Critical Data
Cross Domain Access and Transfer
- SureView® Analytics: Rapidly Search and Analyze Large Amounts of Data to Detect Cyber and Real-World Threats